Monday, March 15, 2010

L.L. Bean Signature Thoughts

My card is swiped and my signature has been signed for some of L.L. Beans Signature pieces. A collection that has been a long time coming for almost any fan of the New England company. With a near cult like following with their "Bean Boots" it should be no surprise the hype surrounding the line. Like my fellow Bean aficionado Mr. Sartorially Inclined said "Believe the hype."


What I purchsed...





Ranger Moc


I love the functionality of this shoe. The boot puts a modern streamline on the classic. Will be wearing these with the corduroy shorts below as well as denim this spring and summer. 






Corduroy Short


These shorts are perfect! Love the length and the thin cut. The flap pocket with gold snap puts a perfect punctuation to a great short.



Leather Field Belt


I can never have to many belts and the sophisticated hunter feel of this belt is to much to pass up. The shiny gold accents common throughout the line are carried over to the belt with a duck statement accent. This will hold up my corduroy shorts and other bottoms with style.




Honorable Mentions (future purchases)



Waxed Canvas Bean Boot





Downeaster Sport Canvas Bag


Photos: L.L. Bean; Momentumoffailure.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment